Developed by Fédération Québécoise des Motos Hors Route, iMotoHR is the essential tool for off-road motorcycle enthusiasts! The mobile application gathers all the relevant information for the hardcore practising this sport, while allowing them to locate their position in the network.
iMotoHR is a GPS-based mobile application that aims to make off-road motorcycle riding as pleasant and safe as possible.
The application allows users to pinpoint their position in relation to the network of more than 10,000 km of off-road motorcycle trails and 35 parks that are partners of the FQMHR.
In addition, the application positions and displays detailed information on a wide range of dealers, businesses and other attractions for users of this sport!
- View the 10,000 km of trails;
- Search for information on the 35 parks listed by the FQMHR, thanks to the detailed information sheets;
- Find your position and orientation in relation to network elements, with or without cellular connection;
- Search for an affiliated member, an associate member, a dealer, a business or points of interest using the search tools;
- Receive messages and notifications sent by the FQMHR;
- • Search by address or significant name (city, region, etc.).
The application is available on Android and iOS:
- iOS (Apple): version 5.0 or higher;
- Android (Google): version 2.2 or higher.
We invite you to take a look at the pages of the application, namely in the AppStore for iPhone Touch and iPod Touch as well as Google Play for Android devices. You may leave your comments there directly.
If you need help or have any suggestions about the application, please feel free to send us a message at the following technical support email address: email@example.com
The iMotoHR mobile application was designed by experts in iPhone and Android application design. The highly-qualified APPCOM team, located in the Montreal area, has worked closely with the FQMHR to offer you an outstanding mobile application.
This technology agency specializes in the development of iPhone and Android applications and the design of websites optimized for better referencing on search engines.
APPCOM has carried out several projects with the Quebec motorsport federations and is therefore actively involved in these fields.